Sunday, October 22, 2006

Biracial Hair Problems Gone


Thank you HIS MIX hair products for men! I am mixed. My mother was white and had no idea what to do with my hair other than comb it into an afro. So as soon as I was old enough, I started straightening it. I tried S-Curl and every other relaxer product out there. I wanted to get rid of the puff. But after 30 years of harsh chemicals, I said, "enough." And now I use the HIS MIX system created by MIXED CHICKS. I shampoo with HIS MIX shampoo, then follow with HIS MIX leave-in conditioner and air dry. That's it. I will use HIS MIX forever.

This is a sample from the letters we get, daily, from our customers. Please visit www.mixedchicks.net.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used the HIS MIX. Ladies at Mixed Chicks, you have something good, here. I get compliments from girls about my hair when I wear your potion. And now I have something to chat them up with... You feel me? So it is more than just a hair product... It is a girl-magnet.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love anything biracial. My life was, in the begining, so segregated. This Mixed stuff is promising.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you brush curly hair dry ever?

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to go with an afro look, yes, brush your hair when it is dry. But if you want to stay away from frizz, you can comb or brush your hair in the shower with conditioner in your hair, then air dry. Brushing in the shower will also allow you to get rid of tangles.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this stuff.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIS MIX changed color, but the formula is still great!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are soem London stores going to put His Mix on the shelves?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home